Everyone around the world can order a free hotspot device from Emrit.io. They will ship you the device for free in exchange for 80% of your earnings to support their operational expenses. The other 20% will be your passive income. You just need to connect the hotspot box to your internet at home and then you provide internet to a global IoT Network. What do you get from providing your internet? Helium tokens.
source: https:// medium.datadriveninvestor.com/how-to-earn-passive-income-with-your-internet-hotspot-at-home-5de5ebf3e09b