Relayed troubleshooting link: https://intercom.help/heliumnetwork/en/articles/3207912-troubleshooting-network-connection-issues
3. Internet Works and Cannot Connect to Helium Network/Hotspot is being Relayed
- If you are able to connect to the Internet, but cannot get an inbound or outbound connection to the network, it may be a firewall issue or your Hotspot is being Relayed.
- Hotspots being Relayed are not directly connected to the internet, but through another Hotspot on the network and can adversely affect mining and earnings. Relayed Hotspots can be identified in Explorer.
- We recommend enabling TCP Ports
44158in both directions in your modem. Check your Router’s manufacturing instructions on how to open ports 44158.
- To get started with port forwarding, check out https://portforward.com
- For support and firmware updates, we will need ports
Need to open ports 44158, 443 and 22 – turn uPNP off
Other sources: How to fix relayed on the Helium Network youtube.com/watch?v=X5_0Ln8zo0s