Today we have a special mid week update with a feature we haven’t talked about much, but that we think is a game-changer for optimizing your SyncroB.it Gateway deployments — Introducing DashBit, your local gateway dashboard.
You can now customize everything you’d ever want on your SyncroB.it gateway and more, using DashBit Local.
- Quick HNT earnings reports
- At-a-glance Gateway diagnostics
- Customizable Lora RF settings
- RGB LED customization
- Gateway commands
Accessing DashBit Local
- Locate the serial number of your gateway — in most cases, this should be present on the underside of the device. If you can’t locate it, the serial number of your gateway will pop up when you attempt to pair it with the Helium app.
Let’s say your serial number is cham-5ec08e94
- Connect to the same internet/wifi network as your gateway.
- Go to your web browser and type in your serial number, followed by .remotesb.com
It should look like this:
- If it’s your first time visiting the local dashboard, your login will be:
- Set a new password and then you’re good to go!