Greetings Linxdot community!
Here is the announcement you have all been waiting for… as you may already be aware by now, Linxdot is now officially approved as a hotspot manufacturer by the DeWi MOC (Manufacturing Oversight Committee).
What does this mean?
This means that the Linxdot hotspot has passed the Helium audits, the FCC and CE certifications have been verified, and we now have the green light to onboard Linxdot onto the Helium Network. We are one step closer to adding Linxdot devices to the network and to be able to accept your orders folks!
We have since been working to complete our maker account, on top of some additional steps required for onboarding integration. We are also pushing full steam ahead with procurement of remaining components (some of which have already arrived), to begin manufacturing as soon as possible. Our current progression should see us shipping our earliest pre-orders by the end of August then October, November etc…
How to order a Linxdot Hotspot:
Over the next week our online store will go live. To help you prepare, we have put together some important information with everything you need to know about the ordering process so that you know when to be ready.
The order process:
- Linxdot’s online store will go live middle of next week, available exclusively at first to our waitlist.
- You will be emailed in groups, based on the time & date you signed up to our waitlist.
- Emails will contain a link giving you access to the Linxdot order page. Once you have been redirected to our website, you will need to enter your email address (the one you used to sign up to the waitlist) as verification before you will be allowed to place an order. If you haven’t been emailed yet, you will not be able to access the store.
- Please note, the reason for not opening up orders to everyone on the waitlist at the same time is to avoid a potential traffic spike and putting too much load on the site at the same time. We want you to have a positive ordering experience.
- Also note, there are a limited number of units available for the end of August shipment. After this, your estimated shipping date is dependent on which batch you get in. The order itself will indicate your batch and estimated shipment date before and after it has been placed.
Initially, we have decided to limit orders to one unit per person to ensure the order process is as fair as possible and that everyone has an opportunity to order a hotspot (as requested by the community). These limits will increase and then be removed once everyone on the waitlist has been emailed.
Model: Linxdot Indoor Helium Hotspot
Variant: US902-928 and EU863-870
- We will only be taking orders for US and EU versions
- We are working on AUS certification and if we do not have RCM by the time we go live a separate sale will be done for AUS users. Once we have more information we will share it with the community.
Price: £399 inc shipping. £480 (inc VAT) if you’re in UK
- There is no additional shipping cost, but you will be expected to cover your own local import taxes and duties. UK customers will not have to pay additional charges as it’s already included in the cost.
Payment methods: Credit cards, Debit cards, PayPal, Crypto payment (Bitcoin only), Apple Pay and bank transfer.
We’re working on an Outdoor model / solution, more information will be available when we’re ready.
For further information, please refer to the FAQ section on our website. If you still cannot find the answer you are looking for, then feel free to drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or message us through the Linxdot Discord Channel.
We would like to thank the Dewi & Helium team for their hard work and collaboration work with us that has allowed us to get to this stage.
Thank you for your support. We can’t wait for you to get your hands on one of our hotspots!
Team Linxdot 🙂