Milesight UG65 Helium hotspot Miner is the Helium version of their well-established UG65 LoRaWAN gateway. It is a semi-industrial production grade with an IP65 enclosure and capable to work in a harsh environment between -40 and +70 degrees Celsius and with up to 95% humidity. No more worries if your hotspot will sunburn or freeze outside. Just protect it from heavy rain and snow.
Adopting the SX1302 LoRa chip and high-performance quad-core CPU, UG65 supports connection with more than 2000 nodes. UG65 has a line of sight up to 15 km and can cover about 2 km in an urbanized environment, which is ideally suited to smart offices, smart buildings, and many other indoor applications.
- Quad-core industrial processor with big memory
- Equip with SX1302 chip, handing a higher amount of traffic with lower consumption
- 8 half/full-duplex channels
- IP65 enclosure and industrial design for parts of outdoor environment applications like eaves
- Enable security communication with multiple VPNs like IPsec/OpenVPN/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN
- Detect and analyze the noise level and provide intuitive diagram for deployment
- Built-in network server and MQTT/HTTP/HTTPS API for easily integration
- Embedded Python SDK for users secondary development