SenseCAP M1 is a high-performing, ready-to-use LoRaWAN indoor gateway compatible with Helium LongFi Network. SenseCAP M1 can connect to The People’s Network within a few simple steps in minutes, and helps you build LoRa applications with low costs. SenseCAP M1 provides miles of wireless network coverage and data transmission capacity for LoRa/LoRaWAN devices. It helps you join and contribute to the infrastructure of The People’s Network while enjoying the benefits from the Helium community.
As a LoRaWAN gateway with powerful and stable performance, SenseCAP M1 is based on Raspberry Pi 4 and embedded with a WM1302/WM1303 (Semtech SX1302/SX1303) LoRa concentrator, featuring miles of wide range of coverage and low-power consumption just as the electricity consumption of an ordinary light bulb.
- Handy Setup to Helium Network. 6 steps, 5 minutes, ready to go.
- Powered by Mature Hardware Solutions. Raspberry Pi 4 and WM1302/WM1303 (Semtech SX1302/SX1303) baseband LoRa chip.
- Secured and Reliable. Built-in ECC608 crypto chip, high-security authentication, and reliable connectivity.
- Automatic Online Upgrades. Automatic OTA upgrades, without manual operation.
- Remote Diagnosis. Built-in remote diagnostics mechanism, efficient online support.
- 64GB Large Storage. 64GB MicroSD card large storage, extending the lifetime of the gateway, fulfilling the memory requirement of potential upgrade.
- Efficient Cooling Solution. Aluminum enclosure with a heatsink and cooling fan inside, ensuring long-term and stable operation.
- Multiple Accessories. Fiberglass antenna, slider pad for sliding rod installation, and upcoming outdoor enclosure, etc.
- FCC and CE Certificated. Available for personal and commercial use.