Two networks. One device. Decentralize the Edge
A frequently asked questions
Currently, the Micro Miner is not Helium enabled. If and when the RevoFi application gets approved, the device will become compatible with the Helium Network.
Unfortunately, pre-orders are non-refundable.
Yes, it will be compatible with and available for EU.
I’ll reply again as soon as I confirm that info!
- Will get Revos as part of purchase
- First to mine Revos (RVS)
- First to run a node on the network
- Be the first to own part of the network
More details coming soon
Earn Revos (RVS) and Helium (HNT) cryptocurrencies mining Revos and Helium by building wireless coverage, a network, and a microservices edge platform. Anyone can join the network and provide Wi-Fi 6 + LoRaWAN wireless network coverage, while mining RVS on the Revos blockchain and HNT on the Helium blockchain.
- Efficient miner for new cryptocurrencies – Revos (RVS) & Helium (HNT)
- Wi-Fi 6 technology with mesh capabilities for seamless high-speed broadband
- LongFi™ technology maximizes LoRaWAN range
- Complete set-up in minutes using a smartphone
- Easily manage the Micro and earned tokens from a mobile app
Democratize your Infrastructure, Decentralize the Edge
The micronized edge is here. The RevoFi Micro delivers a unified compute, storage and network delivery platform for microservices architecture. Built on Commodity hardware and interlacing the Helium and Revos network, RevoFi is the meeting point for centralized and decentralized network value exchange.
- Computing with Jetson Nano
- GPU – NVIDIA Maxwell architecture with 128 NVIDIA CUDA® cores
- CPU – Quad-core ARM Cortex-A57 MPCore processor
- 4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4, 1600MHz 25.6 GB/s
- 16 GB eMMC 5.1
- 256GB Micro SD Card
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 Gig+ (802.11ax)
- Multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO)
- Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiple Access (OFDMA)
- Full integration with NVIDIA software and cloud catalog (NGC)
- Computing with Raspberry Pi4 B+
- CPU – Broadcom BCM2711, Quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 2GB on-board RAM
- 128GB Micro SD card
- Based on the LoRa Concentrator Engine: Semtech® SX1302
- Built-in Ublox ZOE-M8Q GPS Module
- TX power up to 27dBm, RX sensitivity down to -139 dBm @SF12, BW 125 KHz
- LoRa® Frequency band support: RU864, IN865, EU868, US915, AU915, KR920, AS923.
- Supports a fully open source LoRaWAN server