A Single Board Computer (SBC) is a complete computer built on a single circuit board with microprocessor(s), memory, input/output which is powerful, runs on low power and has a low profile.
- Bobcat has Quad-core and SenseCap has Raspberry Pi 4, also it comes with a 4 dbi antenna versus SenseCap’s 1.2 dbi. Could these features of your hotspot make us earn less rewards? Also, could we have less power to detect, witness and challenge other hotspots? I would appreciate clarification
- Normally we are not going to make official comparisons with products provided by other manufacturers, and we could not make a solid objective conclusion before we have a test.
- Antenna coverage depends on your environment and many other factors, and cannot be directly calculated from the dbi coverage distance. If you’re working in a very complex environment, trying a high-gain antenna is recommended.
- In fact, we have tested the SenseCAP M1 gateway and LoRa-E5 Dev Board in an open area, with a verified communication distance of 9.2 km.
- The ability to earn depends on many factors, which will not be discussed here and we are sure there are already many suggestions we could find.
- For the antenna, as different regions’ regulations defer, we would provide more choices of antenna in the future, so you could choose the one based on your needs.
- Related quote on the channel: